Friday

Organic Cotton Anyone?

I love working with cotton...it's earthy and feels great in my hands. Recently I had a customer approach me about some hats using organic cotton. She was opening an ecommerce site for babies and wanted to offer organic items. Well we worked out out the design aspect, chose colors and hammered out pricing. Then I whipped up the items she wanted. After I shipped them off I had yarn left over and decided to use it making a few hats to see how they'd do. Well I was pleasantly surprised that the phrase ORGANIC COTTON has turned out to be one of the top search terms for my etsy shop and I do sell the hats I've created. In fact I've decided to add a larger selection of ORGANIC COTTON  Newborn Baby Photography Props for all three of my sites.I'm excited to start this enveavor and look forward to adding these new ecological items. After all every little bit helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment