Saturday

Corkscrew Handspun...How fun

From the first moment I saw this yarn I had to have it. I love the bubbly thick and thin texture. The etsy seller had posted a picture of a prayer shawl she had made with it. I knew instantly it would make a fabulous cocoon. Something out of the ordinany, with some interest. So I bought it and paid for it and patiently waited. Checking the mail everyday and being disappointed each day it didn't arrive. Finally a week later it showed up and the pictures were not enough to describle this handspun yarn. I couldn't wait so I immediately started on a cocoon...hoping I would have enough for a hat. Well that didin't work out but I am very pleased with the cocoon. See the before and after pictures of this fun bubbly handspun and hand crocheted creation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment