Tuesday

Headbands For newborn Photography


Over the last year or so I've occasionally made hair clips and headbands. Nothing on a regular basis. But I'm making an effort to introduce a few regular items, both clips and headbands . They will work for newborns and older children as well. As always I love it when someone comes to me with a special request of colors or sizes or just a whole new idea they have. If you fall into that catagory please don't hesitate to contact me with a special request :) For the remainder of the week staring today Tuesday June 8th until Sunday June 13th I'll be including a free headband or hair clip along with all orders. Of course I will be hoping to receive photos of these headbands and clips . It's not mandatory just a wish :) The photo is just a sample of what I may include in your order

1 comment:

  1. I have several newborn shoots coming up for some little girls. I am looking for some thin headbands with delicate flowers. I would need 13" for newborns and 16" for 6 months and up. I can send you professional photos of all of your products on my models and my 4 month old daughter. Can you send me pricing information? melissagarec25@gmail.com, www.melissagracephoto.com

    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete