Thursday

Raggedy New Purchase




The new handspun yarn I just purchased and picked up is awesome. It kind of reminds me of a rag bag with faded greys to brilliant fuschias all in one long continuous strand. I've already created a cute as can be baby elf night cap. I just need some photos and I'll get it listed. Althoughy i bought the yarn to create a baby hat this yarn had a big impact on me. The one thing this particular yarn did for me was sparked my creativity. For a while I've been wanting to dabble in t-shirt yarn and do so fabric strip items. I have an abundance of both but haven't been motivated to start. Well I think I finally have my spark of creativity that is the incentive for every new project I start. I'll keep you updated but I have big plans and am motivated to get started. Keep your fingers crossed :D Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment